Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Few Things

Hey Jammers! Not close to getting computer access, but I'll still be posting from a phone. I hope you are all enjoying the Hatapalooza, it sure sounds fun! A few items have been returning in stores too! I've been writing articles on Jamaa's Written Truth, but some are slightly off-topic, so I didn't post them here. I'll be posting on-topic articles here when I can. So how's Jamaa been lately? Any interesting events? Big scams? I hope to see you guys sometime! Jam On!

7 comments:

  1. Clans are very popular now, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and lots of "send me clothing and ill wear it no matter how weird it is!" its weird...
      ~prettyflowers23

      Delete
  2. Terrible! My buddy has a case of raritis. She was rude about me getting membership and rude to my other buddy when she got her a- not legit as she puts it- Arctic Wolf Gift Card.

    -Blitzen. Also known as pop20021.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was she jealous? She shouldn't be acting like this...

      Delete
    2. Sounds like jealousy -.- ps to feelers Ich Liebe speck.


      -limesoda14

      Delete
    3. IDK. It's stressful.

      -pop20021-*ahem* pandapantsx3

      Delete
    4. Originally. Before, when i got my membership. Now she's just being rude to us.

      -PandaPantsX3

      Delete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...