Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Early Animal Jam Update

 This update is 2 days early, and here are the new things!: (Note: All Halloween rares are gone, and there is not a new newspaper yet.)
The head feather and Headdresses are back! Even the "beta" headdresses!

A new postcard has arrived for Thanksgiving!

New Den Music from Mt. Shiveer!


Also, Striped floors, Argyle walls, and Fruit bowls!


Plus, make sure you get your bat today and today only because they'll be gone!

4 comments:

  1. I never got to get a bat pet because I was not a member when they came out and now I really want one but I can't get one because they are gone now and I really think I should stop talking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know where to get one just friend me and i will show you i am supercool07. the bats are cool!

      -supercool07

      Delete
    2. i know where to get one too. just go to spooky party and at the top floor on the left go to the right wall paper and click the bat on the wall paper. that will make you be able to get a bat! :D

      Delete
  2. can someone send is131ny a rare spike plz? shes very kind and she wants 2 be very rare thanks -winxclub

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...