Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Game Glitch Fixed

 The game had some bugs, so AJ HQ fixed it.



It may have also been because I emailed them about it.


You will see the theme come out of the envelope, and then you will be taken to your dressing room. Change into the best clothes quickly, because you have about 30 seconds!!!

Then you will be taken back to the stage to find everyone else dressed up, so vote on who you think is the best! If you vote, you also get gems!

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. What was the glitch? I don't really understand. What were the phantoms doing to mess up the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. probs giving the wardrobe the wrong style clothes and stuff.
    just an idea

    turret1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. U no water happened 2 me?!
    Ok so I was practice dressing then u no wat happened?! Ok it would never stop practice dressing!!!!!!
    That was messing it up so now I have 2 go under water as meh dolphin just 2 play best dressesd!!!!!! :p I feel annoyed

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...