Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm back

Hey, Jammers!
Guess what? I'm back!
I'll just post all of the items that are new since I left, if that's ok with you all.
In Jam Mart Clothing, there are two returning items: the Turkey Hats and Pilgrim Hats have returned!
Have you missed these items? I don't remember if Pilgrim Hats returned last year or not, but I'm glad they did this year!

In Jam Mart Furniture, the long-lost Fruit Bowls have returned!
The fruit rolled from the hill.
It kept rolling and rolling
And rolling and rolling
And rolling and rolling
Until it crashed into a building and rolled into a small glass bowl.
That is how the Fruit Bowl has been created.
NOTE: The Fruit Bowl is not for sale for creepy fruit-stalkers.
That is one of my lame stories. I hope you enjoyed it (But it doesn't matter if you didn't)!
In the Sol Arcade...
Splash and Dash! It's a wonderful party game, and you can see the shells on the side, with a green orb trapped in between them.. There is a seagull in between the teal and pink joysticks, and there's a racing dolphin on the top.
Wait: I don't have 400 gems?

In Treetop Gardens, there's a Dandelion Patch!
 
 Weeds. In Winter. Is it just me, or is this getting weird?

In Epic Wonders, there's a Golden Dragon Mask!
It's solid gold. Very uncomfortable, but very fashionable.

In Bahari Bargains...
The Propeller and Old Scuba Helmet returns!

That's all, Jammers!
Sorry I wasn't on for so long.
Jam On!

14 comments:

  1. I actually like this blog!! Im baileyeleven twenty, but no spaces and the numbers just use real numbers not letters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

      Delete
    2. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey, it's me again! Okay so you like creepy stuff right? Same here! Anything with blood I like. Okay here's the thing, I think you should ask people through your blog to dress the spookiest, prettiest, the rarest, etc. Tell me if your in on it! I'm puleaze and you have free chat right? Okay, bye. - puleaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIGHT PHANTOMS IN THE TEMPLE OF ZIOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like that music i mean that background ghost thing its cool i was scared at first i was like where is that comming from and i found out it was ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the background music i mean its perfect for holloween !

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and add me i am kukky12345 ( thats my animaljam user)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi feelers im bunnyhopper657 on AJ and i love your blog! i didnt notice these items were out o.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. feelers, u should change your blog background. its past haloween! and update ur blog! u didn't change it for a long time... :( i was a big fan of ur blog, but that fan is slowly shrinking away... away....:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. finally ur back!!! :D did you read my comment above??

    P.S. Ich liebe Speck!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...