Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Friday, November 2, 2012

November Monthly Gift + Apology

 
Ok, jammers, I'm sorry for not posting since Halloween.
I admit that I forgot about posting on this blog for a while...
Well, I'm sorry, but now, I'd like to post about some new stuff happening!
First of all, the November Monthly Gift: A pet fox!
Here's mine. I named it Firefox for some reason...
 
Ok! In Epic Wonders, we have the Epic Seasonal Tree!
Two words to describe it: EPIC and SEASONAL.
Why else would it be called an Epic Seasonal Tree?
 
And in Treetop Gardens, we have a giant cactus... which I can't upload a picture of, sadly.
 
Also, all of the Halloween Items are on clearance. Let me tidy it all up into one, convenient list!
 
Jam Mart Clothing
Scary Antlers - 200 gems
Witch Mask - 250 gems
Spider Mask - 300 gems
Demon Mask - 200 gems
Yeti Mask - 250 gems
Monster Teeth - 500 gems
Halo - 300 gems
Hockey Mask - 250 gems
Mummy Mask - 250 gems
Phantom Hat - 250 gems
Vampire Mask - 400 gems
Creature Mask - 250 gems
Bat Mask - 200 gems
 
Jam Mart Furniture
Giant Phantom - 600 gems
Scary Balloons - 150 gems
Ghosts - 250 gems
Bat Tombstone - 200 gems
Candy Bowl - 250 gems
World Animal Day Banner - 100 gems
Surprised Jack-O'-Lantern - 200 gems
Scared Jack-O'-Lantern - 200 gems
Evil Jack-O'-Lantern - 200 gems
Angry Jack-O'-Lantern - 200 gems
 
Shiveer Shoppe
Pumpkin Head - 150 gems
Angry Pumpkin Mask - 150 gems
Pumpkin Mask - 200 gems
 
Bahari Bargains
Airplane Wings - 450 gems
Clown Mask - 350 gems
Nessie Mask - 350 gems
Skull Necklace - 500 gems
Neck Bolts - 300 gems
Halo - 300 gems
Horns - 300 gems
Superhero Cape - 400 gems
Jack-O'-Lantern Head - 350 gems
Skeleton Suit - 400 gems
Tutu - 350 gems
Skeleton Mask - 350 gems
 
Sunken Treasures
Phantom Cannon (BOOM) - 750 gems
Coral Phantom Statue - 500 gems
Scary Barrel Sponge - 300 gems
Coral Tombstone - 350 gems
Phantom Lights - 250 gems
 
Happy November, everyone!
Jam On!

13 comments:

  1. Cool.. but why are all the monthly gifts now pets... kinda lame.., I like items better! Tell me if you agree with me and also first comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! I wish that AJHQ would bring back den/clothing items for monthly gifts!

      Delete
    2. Yeah me to because REALLY we can BUY our own pets! I really want actual ITEMS for the mmg! (mounthly member gift) -pugz781

      Delete
    3. Ya i know right!, we should have more items than pets, but i have more epts than items, and you knwo why!?

      because most of 2013s monthly gifts were pets.

      Delete
  2. Hey feelers! Today I added up the price of all the stuff o. Clearince! I got 37,500 gems. I might of made a mistake but that's what I got
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That o. Up there i made a mistake it's really on
      Sorry bout that
      Lexie1234

      Delete
    2. SNOWYCLAW scammed! Read gingerpawz blog if you don't believe me! I no you may hate me for this but it is all true. I'm only trying to protect you guys and warn you... don't say I didn't warn you... she was my role model but now she's just a dirty scammer.

      Delete
  3. Feelers, I feel like I will be looking at your pawesome blog for now on since Snowy scammed!

    ~Yoshi0018 (Count Desertstone)
    P.S: You renewed your membership? Last time I went to this blog you said you wished you were a member. But still, happy jamming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm posting on this blog now. My username is SkyAngelPuppy. I think Feelers can't post for some reason...

      Delete
  4. i named my fox firefox too :D
    -phantom15aj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Want clothing for monthly gifts!!! I named my fox Windsky ( I think) yeah.. Weird name buddy
    Me on AJ

    ~2madpies5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fire fox? Like the app that gives you Internet? Like Crome or safari?
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to post it here, but I just had a glitch that has a floating best dressed trophy achievement and there was no one there. - puleaze

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...