Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Drama Has Possessed Us

Hi Jammers. I'm just feeling like I kind of want to speak my heart and stop keeping my feelings inside.       I'm sick and tired of drama. Yeah, the whole "friends backstabbing each other and just caring about who's right and not what's right." The usual huge argument that happens is that two or three Jammers will just start hating each other because of scamming or something stupid, and then they'll tell their sides of the story, and then they'll just go on saying "that's not true" or "you're like, so wrong." or something. If it has to do with scamming, get over it. It's. A. Stupid. Item. Don't waste your time fighting andscreaming your vocal cords out, just start over!       Quitting. Jammers make a huge. Flippin'. Deal. On. Quitting. "I'm dying. I'm dead. Everything's just dead. My life is dead. Goodbye world, even though everybody hates me." Maybe no one would hate you if you stopped being a self-pitying fladoodle who becomes so attached to people like they're your life and cuss people out but still pretend to be your sweet wittle self and being such a little jerk who thinks they're all that just because they have a blog and know a Blogger!!!!!! This makes me so enraged! When drama happens between two or three Jammers I just want to scream and yell that IT'S JUST A KID'S GAME! some of you are older than 11 or 12, and you act like you're a little kid who doesn't know how to deal with drama and let it go!        I'm mad.

22 comments:

  1. I posted something sorta kinda like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right to feel that way, Feelers. I feel the same way, too!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this written by feelers of skyangelpuppy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By me. I'm so tired of it. I feel like I'm trying to help and everyone is just screaming in each other's faces.

      Delete
    2. 2 things. 1: I meant or not of
      2: You're helping me

      Delete
  4. Whoa. That is, not surprisingly, true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o well has anyone seen the new animal everyone says its a puma amy3141 has one (look at her animals)Its pretty cool

    -Supercool07
    Ps. I wish aj didnt have rares everyone makes a big deal about it .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! i remember the good ol' days back when everything was good; no scammers, no rares, and no drama...
      -sighs-
      ~kkloy2

      P.s. kkloy2 is my user!

      Delete
  6. i just read a post that was talking about drama...
    lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  7. ppl just have so many drama these days ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its like ITS JUST A VIRTUAL ITEM ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  8. Totally agree!
    I feel the same sometimes -.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, some Jammers don't mean for it to be drama, but they kind of make it evolve into drama by typing "growls" or something ridiculous. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeh, Ppl act so dramatic If they quit they dance in jamaa Saying '' IM QUITTING ANIMAL JAM WAH'' And act like the World will die Without them. Just simply Tell some friends and go, ALso 2: Rares! Nothing to fight over Simply Just Say Well No offense tho This may Be rarer Im not sure But lets not fight (: And as a reply Just simply Say Ok! Wanna trade? Or something like that DO not Be so dramatic jammerz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats how i almost lost one of my best buddies, shajiha18. i managed to convince her to stay^.^ she said she was gonna quit cause there were many evil ppl on aj.. at least shes still here^^

      Delete
  11. I now see what you mean. SOME RANDOM PERSON just came into my den and I said "Can I help you with anything?" and they just said HELP MEEEEE! and then died and I was like okay....then I went to my storages den. I'm typing this while in my storage's den.

    papad91278, the 4th news crew member wants to know: IS IT SAFE IN MY DEN?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very creepy.............

      Delete
    2. I know!


      papad91278 the 4th news crew member's den is now very safe. Papad is a direciton is disguise. THEY'VE DONE NOTHING TO YEW

      Delete
  12. Feelers, shouldn't you be changing the blog background by now?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feelers... I can't blog anymore, I'm sorry
    Whenever I try to post, it says there's an error saving or publishing it, and that's why it's hard for me to post anymore.
    I'm really sorry and I hope you understand

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG FEELERS I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS!!! AJ has turned into a drama live TV show!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate that! It's dumb when peeps are like, "NO I DIDNT BULLIE DAT NERDDDDY SCAMRR!!!1" and then the other person is like, "UH-OH GALLL u DIDDDD LITTLE TWERPIEEZZZ!!11" It is dumb to me, oh why can't it be like Aj beta, everybody was nice and peaceful.- CheckPawz, the insane medic

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...