Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tips On Being A Good Blogger

It's me, Feelers, and I just wanted to post on how to be a good Blogger.    1. Have a catching Post Title. Don't make it boring, or like other ones. Make it so the readers want to read your post!  2. Don't write all about how you're sorry that you haven't been posting! a quick sentence saying that you're sorry, and you'll try to keep up.  3. Stay on topic! don't be a Blogger who loves talking about how much they love spaghetti and only one sentence about the new item.  4. Make pages about Animal Jam, not about you getting a new pet worm or about the time you broke your arm. Jammers want to read about Animal Jam, not spaghetti.  4. Make your post meaningful, like you want to post, because you do! If you created a blog just you can be "popular" then you aren't being a good Blogger. Make your posts a bit more than just 5 sentences. If your post looks like this: "Hey Jammers. Today's new item is a tutu. Later Jammers!" then fix it.  6. Have proper grammar. Capatalize when needed. Make sure your usage of words makes sense. Punctuate correctly. Have excellent spelling! Read over your post before you publish!  7. Never, and I mean NEVER feel self-pity! If you're posting all the time, and you're like "i'm just gonna quit, because nobody looks at this blog, and people hate me" then you might get a few comments saying "aww i dont hate you", but seriously. Being a person without self-confidence won't make you a succesful Blogger.  8. Don't copy other Blogger's style of writing! Be unique and creative, and Jammers will love your blog!  ~Feelers

20 comments:

  1. Aww crud-monkeys. I missed some good grammar. Curse this phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right. I had like 100 blog views after like 5 or 6 months of blogging, but then i decided not to quit and to get help for improving my blog. Now i have 1193 views, and i`m getting like 40 views per-day.

      Delete
  2. Um....you have #4 twice. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...amazing tips. Anyway, since it's the season of thanks, an idea came where us Jammers should have a big mission where we donate a chunk of gems to animal conservation. Can you spread the idea? Thanks, Feelers! Sorta missed you...

    P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck (Me likes bacon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we could do that! Good idea!

      And I miss you guys too!

      Delete
    2. When are you coming back? I really miss your posts. SkyPuppy only posts once every 2 weeks or so but you used to post every DAY.

      Delete
    3. I have no idea. It could still be months before we get a laptop. Plus, I have LOTS of other stuff to worry about. It also upsets me how Bloggers are getting bad grades in school since they only care about posting.....

      Delete
    4. This is not sarcastic- When`s ur Bday Feelers? I`m getting u a laptop so you can post.

      Delete
  4. Btw, I forgot to link you the post...

    http://jammertimes.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-gems-donation-mission.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOW AND ARROWS ARE RARES NOW!!! my user is SPHDZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has nothing to do with this but are you going to have a new (i think its called) wallpaper on the top?
    lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since I don't have computer access, I can't change it with my picture. :(

      Delete
  7. EVERYONE APPARENTLY AJ HQ FIXED ALL THE GLITCHES SO WE CANT FLY ANYMORE OR DO ANY GLITCHES :(
    HELP US BRING GLITCHES BACK TO ANIMAL JAM!
    LEXIE1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. In my opinion, I think they purposely fixed the glitches because it can break the game.

      Delete
    2. They DID fix all glitches but one.... Epic Wonders you do the glitch and then you QUICKLY press change animals (no changing required) on the wall but DON'T WALK you will go back to where you started its really fun! -pugz781 P.S to Feelers Ich Liebe Speck :D Also I did all the steps! My mom was freaked out! :D

      Delete
  8. oh i didn't know they could break the game
    so its a good thing that they took them away right?
    im still gonna miss my favorite glitch
    lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to know if you can make scammers give things back? I hate when they samm me it's make me so mad i hate it

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey,but you don't actually have to add puncations and capitals because ik it's proper typing but some people just don't want to. but other then that i do do that stuff. -mewoa

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...