Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gift #17 and Purse Glitch!

This is also a pretty cool (for girls) non member item. Are all of them pink?


I think they all are. Now we can't trade them for more colors.

 Reminder: New Stuff might come tomorrow or the following Thursday.

Here's a glitch for the new Purse: (Thanks to Reds565 for the glitch)

You need a seal and the purse on the seal.
Now press Dance.




6 comments:

  1. U know feelers what happened if boys got it? And if u were a boy would u post the pink purse. Are u gonna Sell it? Are u gonna Give it? or keep it? By FunnyBunnyTeny Please add me feelers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for the glitch so much!
    I use this glitch to win a glitch contest, and i got a green arrow!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the weirdest glitch I've ever seen! There is another glitch where there's 2 of you! It's on Wolfpup99's blog!

    -theamazingworldofgumballxd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID IT RIGHT NOW IT IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...