Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Temple of Zios Glitch

Here is the Walk on Walls Temple of Zios glitch:

First, stand right here, under the bug sign:


Then, click the door to Brady Barr's Lab:


Then, before you get to the door, hurry and click the switch animals button and click the animal you are using, because it will be faster. Then, click and go up the column thing next to the door.
Remember, make sure you click up the column to get on the roof.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm u might want to know that an has fixed all the glitches and not one person can do any. This is very disappointing as lots of people loved doing them and exploring new places... Please contact me as my name is logan1999 for more information about this. Thxs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Feelers! There is a glitch you might want to know about. If I see you on I will try to show you. Mkay? Well, I will see you on sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They changed that Glitch. Now its window door window door.
    -jiamingshi

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...