I found an old planner my oldest sister used for school, so I decided to use it to track what posts to post on AJ and stuff.
Also, if you want me to post anything, just email me! I'll say its from you.
Sorry, I just don't feel comfortable making authors, because then they would get bossy (not like you already are) and stuff like that. Then it will turn into a disaster.
If you want me to put up a certain post, set your letter to me up like this:
Username on AJ: (your username here)
Please post about: (What you want me to post about)
I promise to follow the rules [rules posted below do not email me this part of this part] and to be nice, respectful, and fair! [Hey, no crossing your fingers!!!]
Here are the rules for the posts.
- No bad words. Even ones you don't think are bad words will not be accepted. Yes, I know your saying, "That's stupid!"
- Be respectful of everyone else.
- No calling names or posting to people to ignore and report someone. (I made up my mind not to post about mean people unless its a very clever scammer on the loose.
- Please don't be pointless. These are some examples: "Hey everyone!" or "Toilets are cool." Please make the posts Animal Jam related.
- Please don't email me a bunch saying "PLEASE POST THIS" "AND THIS AND THIS" "WHY WON'T YOU POST IT?" I won't post every single post and post and post and post. If I get several post requests, then I will post them separately, not all in one day. So please be patient!
- If I deny your request because I feel they are not right for the blog (e.g. bad words, not AJ related, scamming, or bunches of mean people) please don't take it personally or get all whipped up about it!
- Have fun!