1. Basilisk Lizard: This small, cute animal runs fast across the past next to Tierney's Aquarium.
2. Cacao Tree: This tall tree is right next to Captain Melville's Juice Hut.
3. Centipede: This bug crawls on the roof of the Pet Wash. ~Fun Fact~ The centipede is estimated to have about 100 legs, from the root word Cent meaning "hundred" or "hundredth" and the root word ped/pede meaning "foot".
4. Crab: This crustacean walks pretty fast right under Tierney's Aquarium. And it looks pretty mad. Hahaha.
5. Flamingo: This pink bird is on the rock where that other bird used to be, and where it would squawk annoyingly when you click on it.
6. Green Iguana: This cute creature crawls on the roof of Captain Melville's Juice Hut and will sit there for a few seconds.
7. Macaw: This colorful bird flies right to the roof of Tierney's Aquarium and will sit there for a few seconds. Then it will fly off.
8. Sand Dollar: These sand dollars are actually alive in real life! But the sand dollars in Crystal Sands don't move, and two of them are under the twin slides next to Captain Melville's Juice Hut.
9. Sugarcane: These tall flowers are aligned right across from the Cacao Tree, which would be near Captain Melville's Juice Hut.
10. Tapir: This animal is adorable, and walks right out of the cave that leads to Mt. Shiveer. It will walk out next to the slide.
11. Tide Pool: This Tide Pool is in the corner of Tierney's Aquarium, in the water. (Duh)