Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cool Facts Around Jamaa (P.R.)/Update on Membership Cards!

 Spino11 has submitted a post request:

Anytime I get the chance to, I will be posting some facts that also appear around Jamaa!
(Oh and I added a few from my brain) The ones in " " are from AJ.

  •  Zebra's stripes are unique (like human fingerprints) no 2 zebras are alike.
  • "Reaching up to 70 miles an hour, cheetahs are the world's fastest land mammal!"
  •  "Giraffes are about 6 feet tall when they are born!"
  • Giraffes tongues are so long, they can clean their ears with them. (From Uncle John's Bathroom Reader For Kids Only)
  • Whales dream.
  • Fish cough.
  • "Lions are the only cats that live in groups. These groups are called 'prides'!"
------------------------------------------------------------
 The AJ Gift cards are out, but I won't post about it, because I don't want to copy Mayksufi. Click here to learn more about the gifts from the gift cards! 

3 comments:

  1. bathroom readers are awesome! They have everything you want and dont want to know! XD XD LOL

    lol do you know what "honorificabiitudinitatibus" is?

    See who can get it first :3

    -foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO COOL! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? NOW IF YOU HAVE ONE U GET A LION!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...