Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ghosts & Mascot Change

Mascot change for my blog, not this one. I have changed my mascot! From a butterfly wolf, to a normal dog. You can see my blog here
Love it!
Anywho, the new items and posts by AJHQ! 
Today's new item is the ghosts! They finally came back!
Also, a post by AJHQ! It says things about the new Jam-a-Gram a Jammer made!
Anywho, if you haven't already heard, there is a new animal apparently. Click here to catch up. 
Click HERE to see more info about the arctic wolf.
That's all for today!
Jam on Jammers!
Zebrasavvy

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh now I understand the mystery of the arctic wolves in Jamaa. I had NO idea what was going on.

    I still love bacon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Everybody loves bacon, but not as much as you ;)

      Delete
    2. gives feelers bacon >.> <.< no one saw that.........................

      Delete
  2. i want an srtic wolf now and i wish i was a tester D:<

    -a person that really mad right now dont ask D:<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it isn't a tester. if you haven't clicked the here to see more, do so. She is a normal Jammer that bought it from Walmart, pay more attention next time please. I don't like answering things that have already been answered.

      Delete
    2. i know i still want to be a tesater .-.

      Delete
    3. Go back to 2011 XD

      Delete
    4. they were testing it. then they came in stores.

      Delete
  3. Me. Want. Bacon!!!
    But I can't it's late... :(
    (Eats pretend bacon! :D)
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...