Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Friday, July 29, 2011

3,000 Views Party!

    There weren't very many people for the party, but that's still okay. Foxlen, BUBBLEDOUBLE, Star00000, and some guests were there dancing.

       First we were at Crystal Sands!


     Then we went to the Canyons Pathaway!



      Finally we went to the Juice Hut for smoothies!!! (YUM)



    Even if there weren't very many people we still had TONS of fun talking about random things and pizza and BACON! 

7 comments:

  1. That was an aweosme party!! :D :D :D yay im in every pic :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many people came but I will try to have others for 4,000 views!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Feelers
      Omigosh!! I'd ♡ to come!
      Add me?

      -ScarfaceOFsteamclan (;

      Delete
  3. @ Foxlen

    AWWWWWW your covered by other people thats the only problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me of something.
    I was at crystal sands and I saw a whole bunch of brown seals and they kept going up to this guy and talking to him and saying stuff about a clan so I went to the guy and I asked if I could join his clan because I have a seal and he said yes and it was so funny because there were about 30 of sand we were called the peanut butter seals and wolves kept trying to eat us that was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...