Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Upcoming Events Blog!

The Upcoming Events Blog is finished!



Hey Jammers!

  I finished the Upcoming Events Blog, and it is one post of all of the Upcoming Events in Jamaa for that month! I also made the drop down menu bar on that blog so you can see all of the parties! I just have to make posts for all of them...

 If you have any ideas for it, comment here or on the new blog!

Click here to visit it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Greatshot! I saw your comment, but I didn't post it for your own email privacy. But I will answer your question!

    For the Arrows, I took a screenshot of them from The Daily Explorer, and did a little trick on Pixlr to flip the arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I love your blog!!!! Its so awesome! I love playing Animal Jam too! My user name is bananaaslayer please check it out I would be happy if you buddy me!!
    - Queen Icyrose
    Peace!!!!
    Ichliebe Speck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I got my username wrong!! My Animal Jam username is actaully banannaslayer
      thanks sorry for the mistake!!

      Delete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...