I know how all of you Non-Members out there feel how it can get unfair for there being limited features available for Non-Members, and how most of the items are being Member-Only items.
I'm not neglecting Members, and saying that they shouldn't exist, because Members are good and help support Animal Jam!
But isn't it time for Non-Members to have just as much fun as Members? We get items that can be low-quality, such as the Old Blankets and Old Hoods.
I also counted the items in the Clothing shops that are available for Non-Members:
Jam Mart Clothing:
11 Non-Member Items, 36 Member Items
- 1 Non-Member Item, 15 Member Items
- 2 Non-Member Items, 8 Member Items
- 2 Non-Member Items, 32 Member Items
Pretty big difference, and I think it's a little weird having that many Member Items, and very little Non-Member items for purchase.
We should email them. And it's not just the items, it's also everything else! Here is everything Members can do, but not Non-Members:
- Buy Member Clothing/Furniture
- (NOT SURE) Win News Crew?
- Adopt Pets
- Change dens
- Create one of every animal
- Play Pet-Only games
- Pro mode on Jamaa Derby
- Receive Monthly Member Gifts
- Animated Emoticons
- Access to parties with Member-Only animals and pets
Here are the (limited) features that Non-Members have access to:
- Buy some clothing/furniture
- Have 1 den (small house)
- Have up to 2 animals (land/water)
- Have limited Animal options
- Use 2-D emoticons
- Some parties
I don't like this at all. It just seems so unfair. YES I KNOW, life is unfair, yeah say that.
But the least we can have is better equality between Members and Non-Members.
Well, I'm emailing somebody OTHER than Animal Jam HQ.