Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Zios Mask!



This amazing chocolate-looking Shaman mask is found in Epic Wonders, sold for members only!

I really love the emphasis on the eyes. Do you Jammers like this mask?

Also, for some reason, Blogger isn't letting me post Polls, so I can't ask you guys for your opinions, so I'll ask them here.

Do you want me to put the creepy music on the blog now, or in October?

  • Now! Creepy music for Halloween yaaaay!
  • In October!
In a comment, type one of these answers. In a few days or so, I'll check the comments and do whichever has the most answers.

Jam On!


10 comments:

  1. You should when Day of The Phantoms starts! (In other words, in October)


    papad91278's the glitch queen

    P.S. You forgot the News Crew assignment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I posted the News Crew assignment 1 post ago.


      But thanks anyway.

      Jam On!

      Delete
    2. REALLY? meh doesn't pay attention, does i?



      papad91278's the glitch queen likes improper grammar

      Delete
    3. you mean the one about good citizenship in jamaa

      Delete
  2. do it now because october is less than 10 days away
    -prettyflowers23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably in October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do it in october :) -sugarpanda106

    ReplyDelete
  5. October...Lolz... Awesome blog, Feelers! Keep up the good work.

    ~Wolfskin

    P.S:Ich liebe Speck...yuuum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The Lone Wolf

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...