Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Unknown Discoveries



Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was playing some music at a football game. (We won by the way)

I missed these two new items that came out:
 The return of Butterfly Glasses! I think Animal Jam is running out of ideas for new items to put in stores.

 In Jam Mart Furniture, you can buy this awesome little Acorn Tea Set! If I was a member, I would totally buy this.


I also noticed the Construction Hat picture changed. That's what it looks like now.

Here's what it looked like at first:
Huh. The light is gone now....

The Daily Explorer also has a post on the new Mushroom Hut, and these two new posts:
 A reminder for all Jammers to design the next Jam-A-Gram


And a heads-up on Safety. I've seen Jammers "cheating" to get items, and this one girl even told me that RIM's Mech Angel Wings were more rare than Scary Bat Wings.

Now here's the highlight of this post.

Animal Jam accidentally posted with a picture of a mysterious Notepad feature. On Animal Jam Spirit, there's even an email from Animal Jam HQ talking about these new "quests", probably available in a few weeks or so.

I emailed them, and this is their totally helpful (not) reply:

Oh Kelly, you're so helpful.

And here's an unknown Den Item, all the credit to Animal Jam Creek:


I also emailed Animal Jam HQ about this (I didn't get a picture) and all they said was "You sure have a handy den item there!" Even though this isn't my item.
What could this item be? I've never heard of it...

Later Jammers!


7 comments:

  1. SPACESHIPS ARE COMING! SPACESHIPS OH YEA!!!!!!!!!





    PAPAD91278'S THE GLITCH QUEEN AND NEWS CREW MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called: "Spaceship Gray."
    It is a rare member wallpaper from Beta Days.
    Lots 'o rare people have it if you look closely! x3
    ~TheBubblegumFish

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ª very rare wallpaper..

    ReplyDelete
  4. FEELERS! I just read on the Animal Jam Wiki that TARANTULAS are the next monthly member gift!



    papad91278's the glitch queen and news crew member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are what people call "Space Walls". :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were called spaceship grey.

      Delete
  6. When people make storages, they sometimes be mean to Liza. How come?
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...