Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Monday, September 10, 2012



Today in Jamaa is Rare Item Monday!

Located in Bahari Bargains, the Rare Sailor Hat is available for Members today only!

It looks a lot like a paper boat.

But again, this item isn't for Non-Members, and it's underwater!

Hopefully next week we get an item that isn't a different color version of an item we've seen before.

Also, I couldn't post yesterday, because I was busy, but the item was a Graham Statue in the Monkeys Only Party! Maybe we'll get a statue for every shaman! That would be nice....

Jam On!


Oh wait. I just saw Animal Jam Creek, and it looks like there's a new code!

MonkeysRule
 
Worth 100 gems.
A nice code for celebrating the return of Monkeys in Jamaa!
Okay, now Jam On!


2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed it looks like a paper boat. Im just glad im not wearing it on my shark.
    -wolfhead73601 thinks the "rare" is a paper boat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a pic of the statue, it was a weird one but hey it was a picture


    papad91278's the glitch queen

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...