Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Plants: Large Planter!


More rare plants coming back to Treetop Gardens...

One of Animal Jam's rare items, heads back to Treetop Gardens in Sarepia Forest! Pick up yours for a den with some flora added to it!

Also, remember that your News Crew reports are due tomorrow. I don't think I can enter this time, because I am really busy with homework and things to do.
Otherwise, there's another Jamaa Mysteries post on the DE, about Club Geoz!


I've actually never heard of this one. Do all of the lights come on when Jammers dance?

Jam On!





1 comment:

  1. the sisco ball comes out when alot jammers dance. lso, im gonna buy da plant tomorrow, i g2g to bed, so bai feelers

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...