Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crystal Greely Statue

Hey Jammers!

As I predicted, there's another addition of an Alpha to the Crystal Alpha collection. Today, it's Greely!


I think that this statue is particularly awesome, because it really seems to emphasize the mystery in Greely's eyes!

I might try my own fixing of Greely's alpha spotlight picture, to make him look more mysterious ad awesome. I'll post it here when I'm finished.

Hmm. Maybe I should have a contest. Whoever can make the most epically awesome computer-fixed version of Greely will win something. Have no idea what, but something.

Should we do that?

Anyway, the Daily Explorer has posted on April's monthly member gift:

Spirit Armor sounds sweet!

Join the club in April to get Spirit Armor!

Jam On!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah good idea! :D
    I'd totally lose, though X3
    By that, do you mean sort of...edit his picture?
    Or make our own, new one?
    If edit, which pic do we edit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 questions.

    1. How did you get music on your blog?
    2. How did you get your tabs likes that?

    P.s. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay:

      1. I use Youtube, not Soundcloud. Use the embed code in an HTML gadget. To automatically play the Youtube video, add &autoplay=1 at the end of the URL (right before the end ")

      2. It's a long story....go to my Blogger Help blog. It should tell you.

      Delete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...