Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Monday, April 29, 2013

: Fox Hats

Hey Jammers!

It's Rare Item Monday in Jamaa, and today's rare is the return of a dearly-beloved item in Jamaa: the Fox Hat!


It's a bit pricey though, at 1,250 gems. The default color is orange, and it comes in all colors, as usual. Pick up your fox hat today!

The Daily Explorer will remind you of this, in case I didn't.


Unfortunately, it doesn't come in a special rare color like most of the other rare items.

I wasn't super excited at this return, but I know lots of Jammers are! I saw many when I walked into Jam Mart Clothing today.

Pick up as many as you can today!

Jam On!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Feelers, im very happy to see fox hats on stores again!!(well mine got scammed not long ago) so i bought on and im happy, but im not materialist.


    -powerbiker- ADD ME ON AJ!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that you feel better from Fox Hats coming back!

      And sorry, but I'm no longer accepting buddies. It's been causing a dilemma.

      Delete
  2. Im really happy fox hats came out I've stocked up on all the colours! :p

    P.S Ich liebe Speck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...