Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Corn Stalks & Webby Winners

Hey Jammers!

Finally, a new plant to put in your garden! Sadly, they're for Members only. That's a bummer, I like corn...


I don't understand why Animal Jam would make them for Members Only, because first of all, I LIKE CORN, and second, Jammers should be able to be helpful to the planet and ALSO grow corn.

Which reminds me, I drove a tractor at school today! It was fun. :D

And there's a new Epic Den of the Week, owner being Lucky Thefox! Congrats, Lucky!


Now then.

The Webby Awards are over. I hope you guys did your voting! Click here to see all 17 categories and their winners.

But in case you don't want to scroll through all of that, here are just some highlights of websites you might recognize:

tumblr won for "Best User Experience" and "Community"
Nick Jr. Playtime won for "Family/Parenting"
Angry Birds: Star Wars won for "Games"
Gamespot won for "Games-Related"
Netflix won for "Media-Streaming"
The Hunger Games Capitol Tour won for "Movie & Film"
Justin Bieber won for "Music"
Pinterest won for "Social Media"
PBS Kids won for "Youth"

I didn't see Animal Jam anywhere on there....I don't think they won for anything, which is a bummer....

Well, that's all for now, Jammers. New Mailbag letters will be posted in a while!

Jam On!

  
    



3 comments:

  1. Ehhh, Tumblr is kk!



    ~papad91278, CANT SIGN FULLY G2G NOW BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really understood Tumblr. But I love Pinterest!

      Delete
  2. but aj was nominated for games

    -papad91278

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...