Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wooden Fence

Hey Jammers!

It's Tueeeesday, and today's new den item is the Wood Fence!





Today is also a new Epic Den of the Week. The owner is Major Majormajor! Which is like, the awesomest name ever for Animal Jam.


Awesome! And that's not even half of the den!

Also, I have been noticing this one scam a whole lot. 

The scammer will log into 2 accounts. On one of them, they'll start saying "Send me an item and you get an item back!" 
Then, they go back to the other account and say, "Wow! I got a really cool item! You should do it guys!"
 I also knew that this is what they were doing, because right after their fake account said that last sentence, they say "Brb" or something like that and leave. 
This is extra tricky.

Remember, THERE'S SOMETHING THAT WAS INVENTED CALLED TRADING!

Jam On!

 

7 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this scam too: trade me i never accept, and that drives me insane more then i already am- IF YOU ACCEPT NONE WHY ARE ITEMS ON TRADE?!
    and the fact there using except instead of accept gets me frustrated too...
    -prettyflowers23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I think this is super annoying and unnecessary!

      It's like saying "HEY GUYS! I WORE SOCKS TODAY!"

      Delete
    2. I said "I don't accept anything XD" then "You know why?" and I answered it when no one said "Why?" which was "I have nothing on trade."

      P.s., Feelers, I totally agree, and, I cracked up when you said it.

      P.p.s, Love your Blog music!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Rage is like a big fury of anger. :D

      2. I know, I'm just a slow poster (hehehe poster) because of my daily battles with life! (In a good way)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...