Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Underwater Top Hat

Hey Jammers!

Today's item is located in the underwater stores of Bahari Bargains, and it's an underwater version of the Fancy Top Hat!


This seems like a great clothing item for underwater animals. It just seems to add a little more pizazz.

The Daily Explorer also informed all Jammers on elephants, rhinos, and giraffes traveling for a while on May 23rd. 


Pick up an elephant, rhino, or giraffe before May 23rd!

I've also decide on the remake of the Mailbag session. Any Jammer can email me (animaljamguides@gmail.com) and ask me a question, instead of having to ask in a comment. Then, I would make a post on the question and answer it.

Sound gooood?

Jam On!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...