Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tetherball & Crafts

Hey Jammers!

The Alphas must be reading for spring and sports, because a Tetherball game is now available in Jam Mart Furniture!

 
I think tetherball can be a fun game, until you hit yourself in the face with the ball. .-.

Do you Jammers enjoy tetherball? It always reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.

There is also a fun and easy craft you can do on the Daily Explorer for Earth Day!


(Click to enlarge)

Me, my sisters and cousins all used to do this when we were little. It was fun!

Here's a sample of them from Google images:


They're so fun to make! You can scatter them around your house or porch for decor, or set them otside during the summer!

This kind of inspired me to make a new section in the blue nav bar below the blog title. I could make a "Fun Stuff" section, and put fun crafts or activities you can do on Animal Jam, or outside.

What do you guys think?

Yesterday was also the last day to send in your Greely artwork! I'll be posting the art later on today.

Jam On!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...