Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crystal Couch!

Crystal Couches are available in Epic Wonders!




Have you been to Epic Wonders yet?

You can now purchase Crystal Couches to go with your CRYSTAL FURNITURE COLLECTION!




Might hurt your back a little, but still, it's a really nice couch. :D

Also, I heard from Puppypooch1 at EagleEye34's Animal Jam Blog that there's a new Animal Jam Commercial! Huh. Now a lot of Jammers should be coming in....

Jam On!


3 comments:

  1. Yea there probably is, a few days ago i saw new jammers coming out of the ground near the mira statue, and there were A LOT


    papad91278

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More: and especially they should cuz ppl LOVE the websites on tv


      papad91278's the glitch queen

      Delete
  2. Um Feelers I just started a blog do u mind if i use an advice column for my blog, too? Please reply.

    ReplyDelete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...