Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stegosaurus Tail & Jamaa's Mysteries!



Head to the Summer Carnival today to pick up your Stegosaurus Tail!

Oh and I just sneezed twice.

Maybe soon we'll get more dinosaur clothing in the Summer Carnival!

Alsoooooo the Daily Explorer is probably making posts about Jamaa's Mysteries, or what happens when you do an action in certain Lands...


Yes, when you sleep at Zios near the pit, Phantoms come around!
When you hop at the Coral Canyons bridge, pieces will break and Eagles fly out.
If you hop on the ice at Mt. Shiveer, it will crack!
When you dance at Sarepia Forest around the fire pit, Mira's presence will come out of the fire, flapping her wings! (But hopefully Jammers aren't worshiping her.... D:)

And later I'm going to post tips on how to write a good article for the Daily Explorer News Crew!

Jam On!


3 comments:

  1. Feelers who is your favorite character and boss in The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword. Mine is Link, and the ending battle with Demise is epic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite character would probably beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

      Ehh I don't really know......possibly Impa, but there were a lot of humans. I like the bosses and stuff.

      Jam On!

      Delete
    2. So cool I wish I was you Feelers, allowed to play Legend of Zelda
      My parents don't let me play D:

      Delete

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...