Matching item to go with the Enchanted Hollow, we welcome the Mushroom Chair!
And yes, I like to call it the 'Shroom Chair hehehe.
But it does just look like a couple of mushrooms to me.
But still, a couple delicious bread-looking mushrooms. Mmmm...
On the other hand, I've received this question once, but still, I know many Jammers wonder the same thing:
"Animal Jam has gotten very very boring lately. I still love playing it, but sometimes I don't know what to do!"
Here are some suggestions on what you can do!
- Find some buddies to hang around with (if they're online)
- Make up your own adventures!
- Do the Coral Canyons glitch and jump off the bridge! (Watch out for the beehive!)
- Go in Jamaa and stop the scammers!
- Send random "Happy Birthday" cards to a bunch of Jammers!
- Visit a party!
- Create a party!
- Recycle unwanted stuff for more gems!
- Make a forest in your den!
- I LOVE BACON
- Go to Sarepia and pretend you're in a forest!
- Dress up as much like one of each color as possible!
- Make a roller coaster in your den using an Encahnted Hollow, Fantasy Castle, and a Mine Shaft entrance.
Yes I know, these are very many.
But have fun in Jamaa! Tomorrow, new discoveries will be made!