Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wooden Collection: Wooden Toy Box!




Late post again, sorry for that.

Today is a pretty cool item to contribute to the new Wooden Collection, den style, the Wooden Toy Box!

I think this items, pretty neat, don't ya think?

But they're still killing trees, but I have a lucious forest in my den to save them! Yay!

Ah, if only this toy box could open, revealing the Shaman toys within!

Which reminds me, I still need to email Animal Jam about the News Crew problem. Time to protest >:D

Alsoooo, I would love to thank WolfTown56 (click the link to visit her pawesome blog!) for making me this totally raging banner for me!


I LOVE this banner! I also love the dynamite next to me >:D

Thanks WolfTown! You're such a great buddy!

Jam On!


1 comment:

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...