I have 2 pages (literally, I wrote them down) of irritating things that I find going on around Animal Jam.
Yes, now you're probably thinking "Why does Feelers play if she has things irritate her??"
I play because I try to stay thinking of all of the positive things going around Jamaa.
So here's just a few for now...
- When a Jammer who was an awesome buddy and totally knew you, and then they for NO REASON deleted you and pretends like they have no idea who you are
- Scammers and hackers, and when they pretend like they didn't do anything
- When Jammers ask for a rare, and they when I say no thanks, they say "How come" and then "Pleeeeeeeeeeease?"
- When a Jammer says "Yesh", "Yush", or "Oh my gawd!" (even just saying oh my god is wrong)
- When Jammers date and get married with Epic Wonders rings
- When random Jammers ask if you can buddy them by asking you by Jam-A-Gram, since I have no idea who they are
- Oooo I hate this: When Jammers think they're soooo popular because they have rares and can be snotty and mean and boss Jammers around
- When I decline a trade, and then the Jammer who traded me says: "WHY DID YOU DECLINE THAT TRADE? IT WAS PERFECTLY FAIR!!!" Well here's a tip for you, son. I DIDN'T WANT YOUR ITEMS.
- When a Jammer scams, then pretends like they didn't do it, then "apologizes", then tries to buddy you, then tries to make you feel bad for them
- When a random Jammer makes a sad face as a "cute" animal, then says "Feelers was mean to me!" and then tries to get a bunch of Jammers to surround them and feel bad for them
- When there are preppy Jammers who say things like "Oh my gawd I'm like sooooo bored right now"
- When Jammers say bad words but replace letters with stars or symbols
- Umm when a Jammer says "Lol". I mean wouldn't you rather laugh out loud like "hahahahaha?"
- When members Jam-A-Gram you and say something like, "Wht for Spike?" because I can't reply
- When a random Jammer Jam-A-Grams me and says "Buddy me come to my den"
- When Jammers want others to send them unwanted items. If they don't want it, you shouldn't either.... You can also just recycle the items you don't want! Saves you gems!
- When a Jammer asks if they can "try on" one of my items. This is obviously a scam.
Well that's my list. For now. I still have tons of others.
Jam On without being irritating!